پروسس پمپ Zentriplex
Unlike the conventional design, the diapraghm dosing heads and hydraulic units are arranged in radially around a drive mechanism.
The liquid end and drive mechanism unit are assembled on top of each other to save space, thereby minimising stresses and loads. The pump is capable of achieving high pressures and capacities with significantly less material and lower drive outputs yet is very compact and light.
The process pump Zentriplex is produced in compliance with API 674 and is equipped with PTFE multi-layer diaphragms and integrated relief valves.
he process pump Zentriplex is an oscillating multicylinder process diaphragm pump offering high output and high effieciency yet requiring very little space.
- Compact size
- Low weight
- Excellent energy efficiency
- Considerably less oil in the drive mechanism
- Diaphragm can be easily replaced without having to disassemble the suction and discharge pipe
- Low flow rate pulsation
- Only one connection to be made by the customer. The collecting line is integrated in the pump
- Virtually no limitation on the size of the pump heads
- Very quiet thanks to complete balancing of masses
- Also suited to very low speeds
- Low noise emission
Areas of application
- Process industry
- Oil and gas industry
- Pumping range: ۴۲۴ – ۷٫۹۶۲ l/h at back pressure levels of 367 – ۳۶ bar
- Drive mechanism designed in compliance with API 674
- Rod force 18KN, stroke length 40mm (fixed stroke)
- Customer has flexible choice of motors
- Electrical drive power 11KW, frequency converter allows for wide control range
- ۳ liquid ends with 120° phase offset
- Pressure ratings: 47 to 367 bar
- Nominal widths of valves: DN 10 to DN 32 mm
- Adjustable relief valves – preset to operating pressure of +10%
- Multi-layer safety diaphragm as standard
- ATEX design