Industry in Iran
- Iran Khodro is the largest car factory in the Middle East.
- The company has partnerships with various companies on 4 continents.
Industry in Iran, according to the Economist in 2008, is ranked 39th in the
- world with a production of $ 23.  Iranian industry from 2008 to 2009
- with a rank of 69 annual industrial growth rate has reached 28th. 
- The Iranian government is planning to build 50 to 60 industrial towns to
- complete the fifth development plan in 2015. Gas, oil and petrochemicals
- have been obtained. Since 2011, about 66 Iranian industrial companies have completed projects in 27
- countries.  Iran provided more than $ 20 worth of technical and engineering services
- between 2001 and 2011.  In the current context, other natural resources, rich mineral reserves,
- and experienced manpower have all played an important role in winning international tenders. 
- 11 Ministry of Industries and Mines
- 1.1 Small and medium industries
- 2 Production statistics
- 3 sources
- Ministry of Industries and Mines
- Main article: Ministry of Industries and Mines of Iran
- Related article (s): Iran Mining, Medicine in Iran and Iran Industrial Development and Renovation Organization
- In Iran, the Ministry of Industries and Mines is responsible for
- facilitating the development and promotion of industrial and mineral
- medicine policy. The ministry is also responsible for centralizing and integrating
- medicine into industry and mining. Finally, the ministry regulates all medical, medical strategies
- and programs related to Iran’s industries and mining sector. .  As of 2014,
- Iran has 930 parks and industrial zones. 
Small and medium industries
- Related article (s): Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture
- Index of Economic Complexity in Iran (1964–2014).
 Small industries in Iran are present in 92 food items, while the production of industrial products in Iran is 45%
- and accounts for the production of drugs.  The special sector in Iran, due to weakness or absence, has
- little involvement in innovation and technology development. Supporting small and medium-sized industries greatly
- strengthens the supply chain in Iran.  Problems with access to finance are another concern for small and medium-sized industries.
-   In 2016, it had about 30,000 companies. Scholars have a budget that has created 70,000 jobs and
- generated $ 6.6 million in revenue. 
- 2003 Report of the United Nations Industrial Development
- Organization on Small and Medium Industries in Iran,
- Industrial Development Destroying Iranian Industries for the Existence: Massage Theory, Inefficient Banking System,
- Lack of Research and Development, Skills Auxiliary Management, Corruption, No Laws Efficient and Social,
- Cultural and Teacher Taxes, University of Medical Sciences and Islamic Education, Global Trade, World Trade,
- Globalization, Administrative Order, Lack of Skilled Workers, Lack of Medical Property Protection Laws,
- Lack of Centers Research, lack of social capital, social education, social and socio-cultural values. 
- Iran’s advanced progress is in petrochemical, pharmaceutical, aerospace,
- defense and heavy industries. Despite economic sanctions, Iran also appears to be developing. 
- Tehran is the economic center of Iran.  About 30% of Iran’s public labor
- force and 45% of its large industrial companies are located in Tehran, and about half
- of this force is used in state-owned companies. 
- According to the review of the top Iranian brands including: Sayeran, Bank Saderat Iran,
- Hamrah Aval, Iran Khodro, Sanatiran, Pars Wagon, Iran Industries, Arak Machine Building,
- Zar Makaron, Iran Khodro Diesel, Pars Khodro, Hepco, Alborz Steel, One and One Azarab Industries,
- Golbaft Industrial Group, Aluminum Rolling Group, Saipa Automotive, Novin Saffron, Havilux Paint Company, Owl,
- Talawang and Safflower chain restaurants are the top Iranian brands. 
- Economist. Retrieved June 7, 2009. Archived on June 30, 2009 by Wayback Machine.
- “Iran is advancing 41 places in industrial production.” Tehran time. Retrieved on 2012-02-07.
-  Retrieved February 12, 2008 [Dead Link]
- “No. 3921 | Domestic Economy | Page 4”. Retrieved on 2012-02-07.
- “Archived version”. Archived from the original on 2011-01-28. Retrieved on 2010-10-29.
- “Archived Version” (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2013-03-10. Retrieved on 2017-02-08.
- “Archived Version” (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on December 9, 2013. Received on July 26, 2017.
- Lost middle ground in Iranian industries. Daily Financial Tribune. Retrieved September 14, 2015.
- “Archived Version” (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on December 20, 2016. Received on July 26, 2017.
- UNIDO: Small and medium-sized companies in Iran were restored on February 2, 2010
- Torbat, Akbar (2010): Industrialization and Dependence: Iran File Archived in