On the move
ProMinent chemical transfer pumps are used to pump liquids from container A to container B. The media may have a wide range of different chemical properties, so the pumps need different functional principles. ProMinent engineers work hard to make sure that liquid and pump are fully compatible. They approach every application with the same ProMinent standards of maximum diligence and quality.
ProMinent makes it easy to choose the right chemical transfer pump. Choose the pump capacity and the required pressure. If your specific requirement is not shown here, please contact us.
Eccentric Screw Pump Spectra
- Low-pulsation pumping
- Feed rate is proportional to the speed
- Reversible pumping direction
Centrifugal Pump von Taine®
Capacity range up to 22,500 l/h, discharge lift up to 23.5 m WC
The solenoid-coupled centrifugal pump von Taine® for the pumping of liquid media works safely and reliably: liquid media are pumped leak-free.more
Rotary Lobe Pump ROTADOS
Capacity range 25–100 m³/h, 10–4 bar
The compact rotary lobe pump pumps viscose and even abrasive media at up to 100 m³/h and also with reversible pumping direction thanks to its valveless construction. Housing, plunger and seals are available in different materials to match the medium.more
- Compact pump with good pump capacity
- Ideal for viscous, abrasive and shear-sensitive media containing solids
- High-grade seals and the reliable separation of gears and medium enhance the pump’s operational safety
- Feed rate can be controlled via motor speed
- Connection to bus system is possible
- Low-wear and maintenance-friendly
Air-Operated Diaphragm Pump Duodos
Capacity range up to 6,700 l/h, discharge lift up to 70 m WC
Air-operated Diaphragm Pump Duodos for pumping liquid media.more
- No electrical components are required because the pumps are air-operated
- Duodos pumps are run-dry safe and self-priming
Barrel Pump DULCO®Trans
Pump capacity according to size from 2,800 – 6,600 l/h
The application range of the DULCO®Trans depends on the chemical resistance of the materials used.more
- Reliable pumping of liquid chemicals
- Pump sets available for different delivery containers
- Pump nozzle for convenient filling of liquids
- Undervoltage trigger prevents unintentional start-up after an interruption to the operating voltage.
- The overcurrent safety switch prevents overloading of the motor.